About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

To you whom my soul often hates

I don't know how and when it started. I don't know if I have done you any wrong or if I said something that may have offended you. All I know is that there's a chasm between us and it's getting wider everyday.

anyway, I am sorry. I will not be able to tell you these things personally so allow me to say them here....

you are the only person in our Department whom I hate seeing and that I am glad to be around during your restdays. Looking at you and hearing your voice has been a constant nightmare.

Honestly, I don't want to hate you. It's not good for the soul. So, starting today, I will try to be good to you. If you don't feel good about anything or if you feel like shouting, (I swear) I will never get affected.

And i hope we can be in good terms again, just like before.

Comments

Anonymous said…
amen.