About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Carlotta and the masquerade ladies. So far, it's the best party I have gone to in my 3 years here. It's amazing to see how each team prepared their costumes. I so love the Batman and the 101 Dalmatians. As expected, ESCA YELLOW won the contest along with 4 others (Batman, 101 Dalmations, LOTR and Prince of Egypt).

this year's party offered a lot of funny performances....there were also lots of food...

but then here's the sad part, I did not get my long time-illusioned-21 inch- new-TV ..i've been telling everyone in the family pa nman na I will bring home my TV tomorrow and you guess, mother actually believed it..... anyway, got 13th month bonus the next day and instantly, mom, inday and I went to that MALL to buy MY new TV and washing machine and i was one freaking happy girl. naman, i so sound like a rich kid here....hehehhe





this one's taken last Nov 28 - Syana's slumber party @ Linden Suites - in fairness, ito ay may pagka bonggacious talaga. it's so good to see them again....things are really different na talaga...dati rati, solb na kami sa lugaw and the likes....but this time, it's pancit na from Goldilocks. heheh.

Naku it's Xmas na and I haven't done my Xmas shopping yet.

> i have to buy Inday a pair of boots - she's so dying to get one...i'll settle for the 0ne I saw in Divi since she's getting bigger each day...sayang ang 800 for a pair of shoes na she'll only use for a year

that is all for today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
tmalen, im doing fine.. ganda mo!!!
Anonymous said…
ako din ati, gusto ko ng boots! ung mataas ha :)
Anonymous said…
honga...enjoy nga yung party...:)
i like the food and the presentations...:)
like you sistah, i have not done my christmas shopping yet...:(..let's do it together...:)