About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Christmas

It was a pretty busy dec 24 for us. Mother and I cooked spaghetti, pork and beans and pininyahang manok. We also prepared egg sandwich, roasted chix and a bowlful of fruit salad plus goldilocks cake. I felt like gaining 10 lbs in just 2 weeks. Maybe, I will start my diet plan this new year (again....).

At 10 PM, all of us (mother and aunt tina's family) walked the street of Compound II to visit Madam and Bosing. They were all asleep and they weren't celebrating at all...good thing that we brought some of our stuffs for them. We uttered a prayer for my father and Lola, who were both celebrating their birthdays.

@ 11:30 pm, we moved to our house ( all 3 families) to eat noche buena. It was really a fun-filled night. Mitchie, u missed it but we'll see u on january na lng.

I slept early, like 1:30 am because i have to work on Christmas Day- sorry, no holidays for cc kyutis like me. Luckily, mother woke up @ 5:32 AM, so I got a very good excuse to stay at home .... oh yes, i'm such a model employee.

I wish u all a happy life.

Comments