About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content
" Those dreams of yours
Are shining on distant shores
And if they're calling you away
I have no right to make you stay......."

I am glad that your dreams are becoming true. I hope you make it really BIG TIME someday......
so BIG that giving up XXX would be all worth it.

don't get this wrong, I don't have any intention of sounding like a bitter person here. It sounded a little bitter but in truth, i am very glad with the way things are going. I wish you and the rest of your family all the good things in life. They deserve to be happy and comfortable. Yes, you make your MOMMA and POPPA proud.
You make me proud too...
I'm happy that once in my lifetime, even for just a while, I have met my dear you.

GET GET AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

hehehhehe
:D

Comments