About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

In His Time

You are the God that healeth me
You are the Lord, my healer
You sent Your word and healed my disease
You are the Lord my healer

if anyone does not have doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

we are always praying for you dear angel mboi.


***************

In His time,
He makes all things beautiful,
In His time,
Lord, please show me everyday,
As You're teaching me Your way,
That You do just what You say,
In Your time.


IT's amazing how things are going smoothly in your life. God is really moving in mysterious ways. Talagang He makes everything beautiful, in His time. Perfect ang timing!! Just a piece of advice, RELAX LANG HA!


***************

You, I hope nagbago na ang isip mo para DITO
pero infairness ha, may similarities....

Comments

Anonymous said…
o cge teka ma-revise nga...
ipopost ko na lang ung talagang hinihiling ko dati pa. wait lang.

basta, i wish you JOY :)
Anonymous said…
and i wish you cha...cha... di ko masabi eh