About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Life's simple pleasure

from the TAGGED-QUEEN of L2S Blogsdom --- LIZZIE

Instructions: Name ten of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.So here are my ten simple pleasures:


#1: Watching WISH KO LANG - it makes my heart GRATEFUL to God.

#2: Eating PLATO WRAPS -- I just love it!

#3: Buying cheap stuffs in Divisoria or going to my favorite store in Quiapo -- that's where I usually buy stuffs for this

#4: Seeing YOU -- yes, it's YOU!!!

#5: Goodnight kiss from Inday

#6: Warm bath every 4AM

#7: Sinangag and danggit with kamatis for breakfast

#8: Walking in Baywalk/Intramuros/Luneta with my girlfriends -- sobra kaseng laugh trip ito at gluttony.

#9: A great seat in a well-airconditioned bus with a great music in the background, plus no traffic please.

#10: Watching any kilig movies -- truth is, i'm a real-life jologs talaga!

plus,

> buying cheap books
> Videoke / Magic Sing
> email messages from friends
> plus a whole lot more!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
ahahaha... yes... gluttony!