About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content
Early morning yesterday, 4:02 AM to be exact, I was sleeping somewhere when somebody awakened me with a whisper, but when I opened my eyes, I didn't see anyone around. I didn't know if it's a male or female voice. I just heard it, soft and clear and powerful. Maybe it was God talking to me. I was so surprised that it got me speechless for a moment. I was like "tulala" with eyes wide open, looking kinda scared and freaked out.
Siguro it was God really talking to me and reminding me na I am forgetting MY REASON and PURPOSE in this world. Para kaseng hindi na nag ma-manifest yung glory ni God sa life ko.
I always tend to choose my own way and when I do, I soon sense His sadness....kase things are not going the way I wanted it.
Lord, if YOU don't want me to go, I wont go. But if what you planned for me is to go, I will do it. I want you to have the full control of everything. If it's not meant to be, if it's not your perfect will then help me understand your ways.
Give me enough strength and courage to accept the way things are going.
Alam ko Lord na if it's your will, you'll do everything to make it happen.
Teach me to trust in you with all of my heart.

Comments

Anonymous said…
AMEN!!!
Anonymous said…
AMEN and AMEN!