About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

TGIF

Watched aiMz performed @ TGIF

I almost thought she would back out...glad she's done it! And she handled it well. Honestly, I was worried that she might actually crack her voice...and might vomit in front. I'm so freaking glad that she managed to sound like her voice in the CD last Friday....

God is so good to you Amy 'coz you've got something wonderful to share to others. I hope you use you God-given talents wisely. Allow it to grow like a tree...so that birds of the air made nests in its branches.

Congrats! Di na mapipigilan ang pagningning ng iyong STAR!

Sayang....I was expecting that Ruthie might be able to watch ainMz's debut performance....

I can't wait for aiMz's next appearance...hehehhe. I'm proud that the whole crowd actually liked it. How I wished that bon jovi was there to watch you too....just like US, I'm sure, he'll be so proud that you're finally able to conquer your fears.

Hope to see more of your live acts in TGIF.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ahahaha... buti na lang andun kayo len. kaya lang anlakas nyo talaga manginis eh. buti na lang wala si ruth, kung hinde na-video ang aking tensed moments!

salamat len!