About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

UPDATE

I feel like sharing a lot of things to you...but the words wont come out of my mouth. I'd like to tell you how broken I am and how God is healing me to be whole again.

I have not put my SPIRITUALITY on top of my priority list for the past 5 years....I was diverted into "other important things" but lately I realized that nothing can be more important than having God...and knowing His will and living a life as He planned it.

Sobrang things are becoming really really beautiful and wonderful!

Lord, keep this fire in my heart burning and don't let it die down again. Teach me to view things positively. Teach me to become a channel of blessings to others. Mold me to become the person you wanted me to be.

Turuan mo akong mag give up ng mga bagay na hindi nakapagbibigay ng glory sayo. Forgive me if I have been SO BAD for so long...and sobrang tigas ng ulo ko Lord. Sobrang nagiging shock absorber kita. When I feel bad, dun lang kita naaalala.

I knew it, at the back of my mind, I know for so long that this can really happen....and it did, finally. I'm half-agony-half-relieved. Lord, I'm keeping your promises....

I know that this will not be easy. For sure, magiging UNCOMFORTABLE ako most of the times.


*******

We attended the young pro gathering at Dreamhaus last Friday...and then we went to Baywalk aftewards. Anong ginawa nyo sa baywalk??

Well, as usual we walked the very long line of live bands, bumping head to head with Koreans (a lot of them!), back and forth and back, only to eat squid balls/chix balls/hotdog. Infairness, i had a good time esp. when looked at ruty's glamour shots in her cam. Sobrang you'll feel contraction in your stomach when you look at it. it's so full of attitude and projection. PANALO!

It was sobrang fun because we didn't really spend over a hundred bucks for our gimik nyt. Cost cutting eh...


******

The next day, Saturday, I spent my whole day in the sofa, clicking and browsing diff channels. Talked to Mom and Inday that night. Inday is soooo matured na. I can't believe every word she's saying.


******

We went to Tiendesitas last Monday (with my college buddies) to bid Syana farewell. She's finally moving in Canada with her mom and sisters. We had lots of pix and fun.

Ansaya kase nag k-kwentuhan about our kalokohans nung college. Imagine, nakalimutan ni Emerson na tanggaling yung kodigo dun sa test paper na pinasa nya! I really didn't know it. Pag nagkataon, patay yung buong class nun. Syempre, our very reliable Syana came to rescue. Sobrang nakakatawa talaga.


yun lang for now. gosh! so much for words not coming out of my mouth!! s=ang haba yata nito....o sya sya I MISS BLOGGING KASE...so lonely here in the office without YOU.


see yah!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wooohooo! let's do it again!