About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Atty., sinigang, DSL and icebreaker

8:30AM - Meeting with Krung Krung and Atty.

Then we head off to Ruthie's. Ay grabeh talaga ang sarrraap ng sinigang ng Nanay ni Ruty. The best sinigang na manok in town.

Oh my! The goodness of having DSL. Mas mabilis pa yung connection nito kesa yung sa office. And parang mas mabilis ang bayantel DSL kesa sa PLDT. I so love SOUNDPEDIA....I'm currently streaming Jars of Clay and HILLSONG...


Grabe din the power of friendster. If I can't find you in FRIENDSTER, that means you don't exist. I remember, one time, while being interviewed over the phone for my loan application, the rep asked me, for reasons I don't know, my nickname. Is it necessary? And guess what, he's viewed my profile in Friendster.

That same rep also asked me why I'm still single @ 27. Kahit ako di ko din masagot ang tanong na yan. But I'm seriuosly considering about it. Wahahha. Joke lang.

Tapos minsan din, while on work, i bumped into one of our Fil-Am clients, nakakatuwa lang kase he asked me if i'm into Friendster. Sa US pala, myspace ang hit na hit. Chineck din ng Fil-AM na to ang profile ko. Mai-add nga. Hehehe.

I also found my long lost childhood friend in Friendster. And ohhh my, Paul Pengson is married and has a baby boy already. Grabeh how time flies.

Doulos is 18 yrs. na! Happy Anniv to all Doulosians!!!It's been 10 years na since I first entered Doulos' premises. God is so good. He's been the constant source of my strength and joy. And thank you to all the Doulosians na naging part ng life ko.

It's Christmas season na. I haven't done my wishlist yet. Naku, andami kong inaanak.

Si Robbie Anne, she's actually a cousin. Imagine, first time ko nag ninang when I was in 13. Then there's Clarissa, Jasmine, Aki, Harvey, Dallas, Christian and there will be 2 more, yung baby ni Tikong/Myla and Jean/Eugene.

At this moment, ang mga krung krung ay nag i-ice breaker. Here's the first question I got:

"What is your greatest desire?"

For now, honestly, it's to live a worry-less life. Not worry-free. To live for God. To live for others. And to live a happy-ever-after life with my God-destined-prince-charming. Wow heavy nun ah.

That is all for today. Si amy nag rereklamo, di nya daw ma experience and Broadband. Kaya g'bye to all for now!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hehehe... ang haba ng entry! partida naga-icebreake pa yan!
bili na PC daliiii!