About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

PC, Franchise and Gownish

New PC is now located in our sala, replacing the side table I use for my beading and is now covering the front of the wide TV rack...it's now a little crowded nook for us.

But I am glad that finally, after giving much thought about it, we're now living the High Tech life. Hehehe, PC lang nadagdag, naging hitech na.

I've been meaning to do this for a while but due to economic reasons, my resources are not enough yet. In due time, I hope I can pursue my dream franchise of waffle time or milko ice cream too. I've been doing a lot of research about franchising on the net, it requires a great deal of cash and studies.


I got my new bridesmaid gown, courtesy of Howelle. It's an A-cut aqua blue skirt wedding satin gown with off shoulder top. I was trying it on last night and I'm glad it looked nice naman. Inday, my kyuti little sister, was so gaga over it. Inggit na inggit. Grabe talaga ang influence ni BARBIE DOLL sa buhay ng kapatid ko'ng iyon.


I also need to find another gown to wear in L2S Black-Tie Event XMas Party. Evening gown/dress. A lot of my co-workers are very hesitant to attend the party pero kami ni Ruthie, EXCITED! Isipin mo na lang, sa buong lifetime mo, makaka attend ka pa ba ng Black Tie Event / Awards Night Theme Party? Ako, hinde siguro! Kaya nga I'm taking this chance as once in a lifetime opportunity to look and feel elegant. It doesn't happen all the time. Tsaka syemepre, I might win the raffle. SAYANG.

Belated Hapi Bday to Ma. Consolocion Salazar. Thanks for the libre.

That is all!!

Comments