About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content
I need to unwind. A quick trip to Baguio or Tagaytay or anywhere would be nice. Hayy! I am so stressed.

We just had the XMAS party-Awards Night version last night. Nakakamangha and hair and make ups ng mga chorva kong officemates. It was a night of gownish and foundation. As in!

I have to salute the food committee for picking up the right food and for providing enough food for all of us....here's a few of what i love in the party:


CREME BRULEE - that leche flan-thing dessert - my fave!
MANGO CREPE - ahhh so deliciosooo
SPAGHETTI - best tasting spaghetti..if i'm not mistaken, it's a seafood spagetti
Veggies in cream - unlike the traditional carrot and corn in butter, this one's so yummy

Sayang AMY and LUI...dami dami food. sana nagpunta na lang kayo...para masaya. 3 lang kmi sa table namin! you will surely love the desserts. hehehhehe

Comments