About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

meeting old friends and the like

Ay naku sumakit ang ulo ko sa kakapanood ng LAKE HOUSE. IN all fairness, maganda siya. Buti na lang at happy ending, otherwise di ko sya like.

****

Hahaha. Heto ang bagong kanta ni Inday ngayon:
"Huwag kang bibitiw bigla..wag kang bibitiw biglaaaa ahhhh.......baka malaglag ka sa bangin...."

****

I am quite happy that you didn't make it, for now.

****
I soo love Nat'l Geographic. Especially pag tungkol sa HISTORY yung featured episodes nila.

****
I watch PRINCESS HOURS episodes in youtube.com whenever I have time. And I said i'm never gonna admit it in public. Haha. But it's really really fun to see. Blame it on Lui - eto kase ang nag influence sa kin.

****
We're having a party tomorrow. Happy Bday Lanna! Mwah! Mwah!

****
I just got a visit from my kumpareng Edward and Kumareng Rhea with Dallas last Thursday. Ilang XMAS din ang utang ko dun sa inaanak ko. I'm so glad to see them again after a long while. Grabeh ang pagka makulit nyang si Dallas.


****

YESS!! after almost 2 years, na meet ko din ulet ang mga HS friends ko. It wasn't planned at all. It's really nice seeing them again. Grabe how time flies....biglang naglakihan yung mga inaanak ko.

KIRAY meets CHARMING!! Hahaha


MARISYLIANS in d house!!! Rona, Geleng, Moi, Milee and Bombi. Finally.


3 Little Cuties. Ang kumontra abot langit ang insecurities.

Milee, Rona and her cute baby AKI!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
THANK YOU FOR COMING AND SHARING THIS SPECIAL BIRTHDAY WITH US. GOD BLESS...

Regards from John, Lisette and Lanna Jessie.

PS:
Baket kase wala kang CHAT BOX nho?! Slow internet connection is not an excuse.. naka-dsl ka na nho! At next time isasama mo na si Inday! hahaha