About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Sir, you flatter me

To You,

I really wanna thank you for still remembering me after a long long time of no talk, email or text at all. It means a lot. No. It means the world to me, that you, while far from being reached, have searched me in Friendster and have called me, when in truth, I wasn’t being nice and cooperative to you for as long as I can remember.

Sir, you flatter me.

ANd if I could just turn back time, I would have been nicer to you. I would have been wiser and clever and choose you.

Things could’ve been so beautiful. It could’ve been so right. Don’t you think?

Bilog nga ang mundo. I guess, you aren’t interested anymore. You probably just called again because you wanted me to see your success while I, along with my arrogance, am still trying to prove my worth to the world.

I don’t want to think that my main reason for liking you is all superficial. It may look as though, but I really feel in my heart, that you are God-sent to me. How could I miss all the signs. Sir, I wish you all the best and all the love in this world. And sana magkita tayo sa FINALS.

PS

May all forces of the universe conspire to make things happen for US.

~ from me

Comments