About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Desperate Housewives Chenes

The latest news is this — some ‘TERI HATCHER’ of Desperate Housewives made a racist remark against Philippine doctors on their premiere episode. You bet, the whole Pinoy Blogging Community is going gaga over this. Check MOMMY RANTING HERE, VIDEO HERE, RN RANTING HERE, DENTIST RANTING HERE and MAJOR RANTING HERE

Seriously, it’s a desperate attempt to bring the Filipino people down, esp. our Medical Professionals. I cannot undertand what she's trying to point out to think na among the various nationalities serving American hospitals, Filipino Nurses (and Doctors turned Nurses) are the favorite. As far as competency is concerned, well, I’d say we’re one of the best if not then why would they hire Filipino Med Profs.

On the other hand, I guess this is some sort of reality check to us, Filipinos. Cerified Engineers here, when they get to work in the US, they sometimes fail to find a job related to their studies and lands on other jobs (driver, bartender, salesman etc.). Whatta? Is it because the whole Phil Educ System has deteriorated alarmingly? But that’s another story.

Bottom line is..(this is so obvious) I don’t know why I need to say this, but I will, STEREOTYPES are all over!!!!

By the way, I never watch that show. It’s sooo dysfunctional and yeah, trashy.

Comments