About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Lovers turned Friends

I haven't been updating for a while, I know. I got busy with office work and some other things lately. I miss blogging here.

Lovers turned friends? Is it possible?

Possible but very awkward and unlikely. But I guess if they value their friendship more, it's possible. Like J and A. I think they're really really good friends now. It's just a little weird, for me. I don't know how it is to be in their shoes, what it feels like but I think it's great that after all the pain and heartaches, they still manage to talk and get things right.

I don't how they do it but it sure takes a lot of courage.

Comments