About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

I'm uber busy!

I am extremely tired!!

I've been very busy lately, I haven't been sleeping well. 24 hours isn't enough for all these. I've been spending more hours in front of the computer blogging and fixing templates and nosebleeding! I've never been able to go to FF for 2 months already and I'm still paying for it monthly. Maybe I should cancel it next year.

I got my Unionbank EON card just this morning but, for whatever reasons, I didn't bring along my IDs so it'll take another 3 working days to get activated.

Oh no! I have a deadline on December 8!

Ok, I'm going to try to sleep now. Goodnight to you all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
amputzzzz!!! hahaha!!! "only a life lived for others is worth living..." tsk! tsk! tsk! deep woman! deep! hahaha! congrats on your new site! i was gonna leave a message in french but i did not know if you will chugi-lassneess my messages. hehehe
reyna elena said…
eekk! that was me! reyna elena! how did i become anonymosity???
Lena said…
HOY!!!!! DEEP TALAGA AKETCH!!! LATELY LANG AKO NAGING SHALLOW...WHEN I MET YOU...NOW I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS EVER RIGHT MEETING YOU!!!!

Hahahahahah

halabyu!!!!

kareer ito dahil idol kita, bibili ako ng condo sa MANSIONS mo!!! hahahahah