About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Insurance and stuff like that

I have been been thinking about getting an insurance policy for quite some time now. Gosh, I've been working hard for 5 years and it seems that all my hard-earned money is going nowhere. I admit it, I'm not really good when it comes to saving and budgeting. As long as I have cash in my wallet, I'm going to spend it. I think it's high time I get to manage my finances properly. Think about it, have I started applying for insurance years ago, I would have probably been just waiting for it to mature. Well, it's never too late. There are a lot of companies offering a great deal of Quoting Insurance Services and I am seriously getting one soon. Maybe next year. I think it'll be nice to start the New Year with a new perspective when it comes to saving for my future. Time to Save Money on Insurance! Don't you think so?

Truth is, I've met an agent a few months back, we discussed about this savings/insurance thing but I didn't pursue it. I don't know why but I guess I didn't really understand the whole thing especially the Insurance Plans Pros and Cons. She even asked me to attend the seminar so I could understand how it all work but because I am one busy person, I don't have much time for that. And since my life is spent mostly in front of the computer and internet related work, I am planning on checking some Online Insurance Policy. It's more convenient for me. I don't even have to bother myself from going outside and arrange a meeting with an agent.

How about you? Do you have an insurance plan already? I suggest you start early. There are several policies you can choose from which suits your lifestyle and needs. Ask people, search the internet and see how it will benefit you and your family.

Comments

reyna elena said…
Nice!!! hahaha
myles said…
malen! this is it! congrats! =)