About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

When the wind turns high and the sky is black, we fly together!

What I really miss about college are my friends. They are the people who made my college life easier. My daily dose of laughter, my constant source of crazy antics, my uber trusted and faithful friends. I am indeed blessed to have met these people. They are for keeps.

Finally, after 1 year and a half, I was able to meet 2 of my closest and bestest friends in the world. Meet EMOTERA and ANGELOFTHEWATERS. We've been inseparable souls for the longest time. How I wish I could go back to those times when all I ever think of was me, my friends and doing a lot of our crazy things together. I really really miss the old times.

THEN



NOW
Except for our craziness and our passion for food and blogging, everything else changed. I'd like to believe that we have become matured and better this time. Here are more THEN pictures (courtesy of Ruthie)



Gosh, I am 20lbs lighter on that pic!




Chillin' out in Baguio




Taken somewhere in Baguio while pretending to be interested in cell towers, radio waves, communication technology ek ek




Watching concert in Subic, Pampanga


Meet friend #4. We spent so much of our time together but because bad things happened to good friendship, we're down to 3 now. I wont elaborate on the stoy but to make it short, friend #4 became the ex-gf of MIMI's ex-bf. Rule #1 is DELIKADESA -- ang kay MIMI ay kay MIMI lang, pero ang kay ruthie, malen at kay friend #4 ay kay MIMI pa rin. LOL

Here are some pics from the last day's reunion. Thank you MIMI for the delicious food you and jojo served.


I love love the lumpiang shanghai. Delicioso!!!




And thank you too for this lovely lovely red shirt! It fits me well.



Emotera and Me











Moi and ANgelofthewaters



I love your new house. Really cute just like you and Jojo.





I hope to see you guys on January again.

Comments

reyna elena said…
AHA! so that was mimi? hehehe!!! mukhang pormal na pormal ka pala nung college! anong nangyari sa yo ngayon? hehhehe
Anonymous said…
malenski!!!! wow, i was soooo touched! grabe, nageemote na naman ako...una kasi namisss ko kayo sobra! and second...ang papayat natin sa mag lumang pics!!!! (kakagalet!hahaha) hope to see mooooreee of you and ruth come 2008! count me in sa hongkong trip ha! ilabsshuuuuuu!!!!!