About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Charice Pempengco on Ellen Degenres Show

Charice Pempengco born Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco (May 10, 1993) is a Filipina young singer who won third place on the first season of Little Big Star and became a sensational star in YouTube.

She started to become popular in the cyberworld when a youtuber named FALSE VOICE posted her performance singing Dreamgirls' anthem And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going on Star King, a popular show on one of the biggest television networks in Korea, SBS last October. The Korean audience was extremely wowed by her jaw-dropping performance and this made a lot of viewers post her Star King video on YouTube. This made her become even more popular that American TV network E!'s The Daily Ten featured her performance on November 14, 2007 episode, then placed her on the Hollywood Royalty segment as "A Queen Is Born" on November 16th episode. The same performance video was also featured in the Ellen DeGeneres show on November 28, 2007.

On December 19, 2007, Charice appeared live on the Ellen Degeneres Show and sang 2 songs, "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" and "I Will Always Love You".


Pictures courtesy of es2pido.com

READ DETAILED STORY HERE

WATCH VIDEO HERE


AND I AM TELLING YOU




I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU






God bless, Charice! You really have come a long way! Keep your feet grounded and you will stay favored!

Comments