About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Update: Christmas Party 2007

I always look forward to our Christmas party in the office. It's always grand and I love the part that each of us has to dress up for the theme. 2005 party was movie theme, 2006 was Black and Tie Affair and this year, it's rock and roll!!!


NBC Tent



Those 2 guys were both DJs at WRT 95.5


The Dinggas/Fairy special number. Really sexy dance and entertaining.


More of the titillating dance show..



The L2S All Stars during their production number. Homegrown talent. They're really good.


L2 dancers, choreographed by Ver.


I forgot their name, but they're from the office too.




Singing his heart out!


The crowd enjoying the show.


The Boss singing ala Pavarotti. Just kidding.


It's parteeeeh time!


Guest performer, Kat of Sinosikat Band.



I love that giant dancing air man, whatever it is, really cool.


Posing while partying!!


Mirror project. LOL

Again.

and again!

My good friend, Ver and Moi on our photoshoot.


The choreographer.



For sale: Anthony Ver R.

if interested, email me for more information.

He works part time in Fitness First Libis (trainor). You should have seen him transform from a BIGGIE young pro to HUNK that he is now. He also won the L2 Bikini Open this year. He really is sexy.


Cheerful smiles of the night!

Time to go home...

What's with that peace sign anyway?


The VoIP.


2nd Level


I'm still texting, wait!


Ok, I'm now ready!


Wait for me!

Winner of the best rocking dude award.


Trying to look all "angas" here


and here...

Some of these guys keep a blog too

Drinking session na!


Party people!

The party started at around 6pm 'til 10pm, I guess. It was nice for aiMzster and lizzie, 2 of my closest ex-officemates, to come over. It's just bad that I had to work that night, we could have partied 'til the wee hours of the evening. As usual, I was sleepy the whole shift pretending that I'm working again. LOL. And then the next day after the party, having no sleep at all, they scheduled me for a 2 hour training on ESP! That is what I call major stress!!! When the trainor asked me what's the training for, I told her that my head was not functioning well and really aching, and I wasn't in the mood to talk at all, everyone in the room laughed. It wasn't my intention to embarrass her or myself but I was just so tired I couldn't really think well. See, I haven't slept in 2 days again. This is the reason why I am resigning next year. As much as I want to stay, I cannot take the shifting scheds and the working hours anymore. I say enough is enough! Aside from that, I'm missing a lot of holidays. I might be spending noche buena with some officemates this year. Yep, it's all part of the job but if I have a choice, I would definitely have it another way.

Enjoy your Holidays!

Comments

pusa said…
mare nd ba bading un lalaking binebenta mo d2? hahaha
Anonymous said…
ang kukyut nyong lahat manay! lalo ka na syemper:) muaah muaah

happy weekend to ya!!
Anonymous said…
mukha nga pusa.. hahaha.

ey malen, you're talking about having noche buena in the office? me, i won't have any noche buena at all. hahaha
Anonymous said…
len! ang gaganda ng pix! salamat ulit sa invitation kahit na nahiya talaga ako nung nalaman kong hindi pala pede ang guest! AHAHAH! pasaway! super enjoy kami ni lizzie! THANKS A LOT! LET'S PARTEEEEE!