About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Cheap International Phone Cards

I have several friends and loved ones who live abroad and from time to time, aside from email exchange and chat, we would talk on the phone for a little chitchat. Don't you think it's nice to hear their voice and laughter over the phone? I actually get excited whenever I get long distance call from the people I love! Last Christmas, I got a call from cheH who lives in Germany and another call from Diwa who lives in the US. Both are new friends I met in the blogosphere. It was fun to finally hear their voices for the first time. I really appreciate the effort they've made so I'm planning to return the favor. I'm getting a TravelGlobe card to call each one of them soon. It's one of the best phone cards you can use from calling here to the United States as well as to other countries. They have the lowest long distance calling rates plus I can also use the card to call my family in the province. If you need phonecards, you don't have to go further. You can purchase international calling cards online. They are one of the widest phonecard retailers available online that offers great rates for domestic, long distance, and international calling.


Comments