About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Choose the right career for you

When I was in high school, my parents wanted me to take up Nursing course in college since the demand for nurses is limitless. I didn't want to pursue a career in medicine as I hate to see blood so I disagree with them. One of my best friends, however, took up Nursing, pass the board and was able to work abroad. I bet she's earning big now.

According to studies, the demand for health professionals is increasing each year due to the fact that the baby boom generation is rapidly reaching old age. More of these citizen will need care between the year 2002 and 2012. So I guess my parents was right when they said there's a big market for nurses abroad. Why didn't I listen to them? I'm probably working in the US now had I decided to take up nursing years ago. But I really can't take seeing blood right in front of me.

The field of medicine is not limited to conventional medical occupations such as nurses and physicians. If you're deciding what course to take, you can consider a career in the medical field a wise choice but if you're afraid of blood just like me, there are other healthcare field you can choose from including an ultrasound tech career. It may sound new to you but ultrasound jobs are available throughout the medical community. So if you wanna be an ultrasound tech, make sure you apply in the best ultrasound tech school that will teach you the skills you need to get started right away.

Comments

myles said…
emotera was here! hehehe...love u len!kelan next gimik? spend na natin ang mga dollars natin! hahaha. labshu!