About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Reynaldo Lapuz, World Idol

He is one of the very few SINCERE guys out there. I watched his video on youtube and you can't believe it, instead of laughing at loud, I almost cried. *I did, actually* There's just something about his audition that touched the very bottom of my heart. His laughter, humility, genuine heart and happy soul - truly Pinoy spirit.

I was expecting Simon to get pissed off like the usual but it turned out different. Simon hugged him. Yup, the guy is really likable. Call it charm. Watch the video and be charmed. He's not just an AI...he is a world idol already! Lots of people are doing remix/version of his WE ARE BROTHERS, FOREVER song. He's now a youtube sensation like Charice Pempengco and many other Pinoy.








Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice guy. He is really a talented guy. Malen, thanks for the comments. Godbless. Keep on posting.
foobarph said…
thanks for sharing!
http://foobarph.wordpress.com/2008/01/19/renaldo-lapuz-a-true-pinoy/