About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

TAG: Love and Hate Thing

Tagged by dear Lizzie. Thanks dear. This is just exactly what I need. LOL

1. I love to eat: ginisang munggo with crispy galunggong
2. I hate to eat: raw food *some sushis*
3. I love to go: to museums, art galleries, parks, beach, mountains and EUROPE
4. I hate to go: to SSS, POEA, DFA, BANKS and other places with long lines of people waiting for that lousy and unfriendly *gov't* employee to process whatever it is to process in the most irritating way.
5. I love it when: I'm not working
6. I hate it when: I'm working.
7. I love to see: YOU in person
8. I hate to see: YOU with someone else. LOL
9. I love to hear: your favorite songs
10. I hate to hear: people fighting over little things

Comments