About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

What's inside your bag?

I know...I know....this tag has long been overdue, Manay cheH!!! So sorry for not doing this ASAP. I'm sooo lousy in doing tags. There are dozens lined up already but promise, I will wholeheartedly do each one as I love doing tags and memes. I really do.

I love bags that are hand carry types. My favorite is the one I bought from GIRLSHOPPE (Eastwood) last year. I got it for a very cheap price of 200P - 50% off. It's small but it gets really spacious when you put things into it.


I've been wanting to get this SCHU bag eversince I saw it here



So, I searched the wide world of Carriedo and Divisoria and this is what I found:



Hehe, I actually bought it in Robinsons Place Manila last December. It's SALE, as usual. I love love it!


Here's what you will find inside my new hand carry bag: wallet. 2007 planner. VS cologne spray. ID. And Modess. Whaaat? Modess?? Yup, for the nosebleed. Hahahaha



I am now tagging: MIMI, SYANA (i'd love to see what's inside your LV, lol), Jean, Tots, Janis Hannah, Lizzie and Luisa

Comments

Joy said…
I love the one you bought in Robinson! :D I have plenty of bags, too, but too lazy to switch bags. Too many pockets to empty and fill. I'm more into bags I can sling over my shoulder, but at the same time can be carried by hand. I don't like shoulder bags with long straps. I also like backpack styles.

A blustery Saturday here in Norwich, but I hope you're having fun wherever you are! Have a lovely weekend!



joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
Anonymous said…
uuyyy endless love ba yung VS mo?? gus2 ko din yung mga blues na VS :D