About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Announcement: Full Cup on February 29, 2008

Be excited this Friday, Feb.29, - it's leap year! We'll be waiting for another 4 years to spend Feb. 29 again.

So, where else would you want to spend this special night?

Join us at FullCup, starts at 6:32pm, 690 Real St., Intramuros, Mla.

Listen to our invited speaker, Pastor Ram of STAIRS (saved to train artists in reaching souls) as he talks about how to worship God with our personality. And we also invited two bands to rock the night!

Come and enjoy the music, coffee, and worship!

See you there!

****

I used to go to Full Cup a lot of times with some friends. Cool hang out place. It's not your ordinary chill out place on gimik nights. If you're not busy, come to this place and be blessed.

I met RAM at STAIRS several years ago while taking DANCE CLASS with RUth amd AMY. He's a pastor? I thought so. He's uber cool and funny. No dull moments with this guy. I miss STAIRS. I miss Kuya Paul.

Comments