About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Birthday bash, interview and okrayan






I love aimz's boots!



I had a very busy weekend. After working on Saturday, my girlfriends and I went to Cavite for
Lizzie's birthday party at Fort Wilhelmina.



really lovely place



It's the private resort of lizzie's BIL









friends + swimming + food + live band + pictures = AWESOME!!!

I super enjoyed it. Especially the live band and the food. I super love the THAI RICE!

And then later that night, I had an interview with DOC JOY in USAPANG PINOY streamed live at FUTURERADIO.CO.UK

Waaah. Honestly, I was a little nervous but I had a lot of fun. We talked about blogging and other things. If you wanna listen to it, check it out HERE.

Learn the art of OKRAYAN in my interview. LOL

Thank you to everybody who tuned in kahit na it was a disaster!!! But I don't mind. hahaha.
TO Ambo, Itots and KK, that's just for fun ha kaya WORLD PEACE tayo.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bakit disaster?