About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

I Dream Of Having My Own Garden

I love gardens. I just don't happen to have one of my own yet but someday, I really want to put up one. I remember my younger years. We used to live in the province (somewhere in the North) for years. I missed that place. I had a lot of wonderful childhood memories living there with my cousins. Right in front of our house was a hill we used to play on during afternoons, and beside it, there stood the garden my father made with his own hands. My father had green thumb, so I guess it rubbed off on me. Aside from that, he's also a skilled craftsman - he can do carpentry, woodworking, carving, furniture making and sometimes, auto mechanic jobs. He used to have his own shop in our backyard but the last typhoon that hit our province brought his shop roofless.



I guess what we need is a concrete garden shed like that on the picture. I love it. It's suitable for locking up valuable garden equipment, carpentry tools or even toys in one place, making it convenient for you to look for them when needed.



At lidget.co.uk, they have different types of workshops, sheds and Concrete Garages that can be used for anthing you like. All Lidget products like garages and garden buildings are built using quality materials then expertly assembled to the highest standards, ensuring years of valuable service. What more can you ask for? All products are durable, affordable and useful.

Check their website now for a guaranteed exceptional value for your money!

Comments