About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Valentine Post #1

1.) 2TIMER ka ba?
~~~ nope

2.) WARFREAK ka ba?
~~~ nope, I could say I'm more laidback

3.) Ano ang karamihang FIRST IMPRESSION sau?
~~~ nice and bubbly

4.) Mabilis ba magka-CRUSH sayo ang isang tao?
~~~ I admire people who's very admirable

5.) Ano ba TALENT mo?
~~~ honestly, many to mention

6. ) SELOSO/SELOSA ka?
~~~ nope

7.) Madali ka bang MAKALIMOT??
~~~ I get distracted easily

8.) Paano mo masasabi pag TRUE FRIEND?
~~~ true friend will stick with you through thick and thin

9.) Importante FRIENDS OR LOVED ONES?
~~~ I love my friends

10.) Naniniwala ka ba SA LOVE?
~~~ of course, FAITH, HOPE and LOVE but the greatest of these is LOVE

11.) TELEBABAD ka ba to the max?
~~~ nope

12.) Do you believe in REINCARNATION?
~~~ nope

13.) Iyakin ka ba pagdating sa LOVe?
~~~ I don't cry out loud

14.) May KINAIINISAN ka ba ngaun?
~~~ some people

15.) San ka nakatira?
~~~ all over

16.) HATE mo na tao?
~~~ I hate Gretchen Barretto

17.) Ma-PRIDE ka ba?
~~~ Nasa lugar

18.) do you approve SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP?
~~~ why not? but serious is BORING so I prefer a wacky relationship

20.) MASAYA ka ba ngayon?
~~~ Yes, I am living my best life now

21.) Last question, Sinong love mo? aside from my family & friends...
~~~ he's out there

Comments