About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

What's Your Top Financial Priority


According to some research conducted by Friends Provident, consumers in the UK are worried about their financial situation more than ever. Brits are looking more ways to save money on their loans, Uk Mortgages and credit cards. They have placed budgeting as their number one financial priority and that's all because of the effects of the global credit crunch. I believe that everyone of us must know how to budget and invest our money properly. A real investment can be a machine, a house or money that is put into a bank or the market, which may then be used to buy a real asset. Getting your own life insurance can also be a good investment.

How about you? What's your number one financial priority these days? Well, if you ask me, I'm also putting much thought about budgeting my finances within my means so I can pay off the loans and debts once and for all. I'd really like to get that credit card balance to zero. There are no other grand schemes for now. Although financial priorities should focus on both long and short term, I'd like to pay off those debts first then I can figure out how to turn the rest of my dreams into reality.




Comments