About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Dear God,

I sometimes do not want to feel too happy because I know, something not so nice comes after it. I feel so blessed yet, I don't feel rejoicing. I don't feel worthy of all the blessings, but I thank You. I don't know but I feel so selfish for, most of the time, asking You to bless me, yet, there are other people who suffer more and needs You more.

If it's not too much to ask, Lord, please, I pray, give her strength to survive all the pain. More time, Lord. More time. I want to be ok, but I can't. I lift up everything to you. Please. I thought things are going well already. I have no clue. This is just too much to handle. But Lord, I ask for your protection upon the lives of my family and friends.

Nothing is impossible to You, me and my family is all praying for a miracle to happen.


Comments