About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

God Is Good All The Time

I just solved the big secret that's been puzzling me for days. Gosh, I really am a good stalking student. I'm sooo good in stalking people. LOL. I can see you. You're just around the corner. I can feel your vibes. Hahaha. I may not fully understand your reasons but whatever they are, I respect them and I wish you all the best in life. I really do. I'm still hoping I could see you one of these days. Sana soon.

You know what I'm feeling right now? RELIEVED.

It's like everything is falling into right places. I was half agony, half hope the past days. I wasn't really planning to quit working until things went screwy in the office. Honestly, I wasn't 100% sure if quitting was the right thing to do but lately, things are becoming clearer to me. God is taking away all the doubts in my heart, little by little, assuring me that He has a great plan for me. And although some people may not agree with my decision, it's okay.

All I know is that I'm happy and it's all that matters. I'm relieved. And you know what, I don't know what has happened but opportunities are suddenly coming left and right. God is really good di ba?


Comments