About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

I am a fashionista! NOT!

Truth is, I love fashion but my fashion statement is not trendy and attractive but I'd like to believe that it's not odd. How about you? Are you a fashionista or just a wannabe? Or do you have a talent in becoming a fashion designer? If you watch a lot of fashion shows on Fashion TV and the Oscars just to comment on what the models/stars are wearing, your career is heading towards the fashion industry. You can pursue a fabulous career as a fashion journalist or fashion designer.

If you want to learn more about fashion designing, you can browse the list of fashion schools in california and fashion schools in los angeles at fashion-school-finder.com. Keep posted with the latest strategies and techniques at one of the many schools they have on their website.

Finding the right fashion school in california for you is just one click away. Check out their website now, who knows, you can be the next Coco Chanel, Ralph Lauren or Marc Jacobs!





Comments