About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

My Beauty Secrets?

Got this tag from Lizzie, thank you!

My Foundation: Hahaha...none. I sometimes use Pond's loose powder

My Mascara: Hahaha...none.

My Blush: Hahaha...none.

My Day Cream: Hahaha...none.

My Lipstick: Hahaha...none....I use Nivea lip cream

My Essential Beauty Product: Moisturizer, I guess.

My favorite Make-up product: Maybelline

My Perfume: I have a Victoria Secret cologne spray and recently, pusa gave me a mossimo perfume...thank you!

My Nails: I do my own pedicure

My Feet: Nivea lotion

My hands: None

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Sunblock, shampoo and soap

Women I admire for their beauty: Audrey Hepburn

Women with the best Sense of Style:

My ultimate dream: YOU!

My favorite fashion Publication: Cosmo

Now, I'm tagging Pusa, Diwa, Syana and MIMI!!!!

****

Yeah, I am low maintenance. Hahaha

Comments

myles said…
hahaha, sige grab ko to. tnx len!