About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Ground Pork in Oyster Sauce with Baguio Beans and Eggplant

I cooked a delicious dinner today. It's actually one of my PACHAM dishes and I'd like to share the recipe to you. Hehehe. My siblings loved this dish and they actually asked me to cook it today so here it goes...enjoy!

1/2 Ground pork
Baguio Beans
Eggplant
Young Corn
Bell Pepper
Worcestershire sauce
Oyster sauce
Soy sauce
Laurel leaf

The measuements are all up to you. Tsamba nga di ba.













Procedure:

Stir fry onion, garlic and ground pork.
Add half cup of water
Season with soy sauce, oyster sause and worcestershire sauce
Put the rest of the ingredients (you can also fry the eggplant if you want)
You can even add other veggies to your liking
Serve hot with NFA rice! LOL

Enjoy!

Comments