About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

I Hate Receiving SMS

I hate receiving SMS. Contrary to what you're thinking, I am not the type of person who loves texting...who engage into text-chatting and all sorts of text chorvaloo. Yes, I do have a cellphone and I keep it with me all the time but that's because of its built-in camera feature, alarm clock and calculator, other than that, I don't use my cellphone for lame reasons.

Fact is, I don't even turn on my phone during rest days as i hate getting text messages. I fear that I might get a bad news one day...and you know how I hate bad news.

I wasn't like this before...i just started early this year, when all of a sudden, I got a text from my cousin telling me the passing of my aunt and you cou can imagine how scared I was after that. I cried, I was shaking the whole time and I just can't focus with my work. We've been praying for a miracle but it never came to us.

That text is still in my phone up to this day. It was the saddest text message I got in years and I don't ever wanna receive anything like that again.

Comments

myles said…
im sorry lhen for your loss. I know God has His own plans. Miss you...