About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

The Importance of Eating Breakfast



This is my hearty (and cheap) breakfast earlier today. Pan de Sal, fried egg and lucky me pancit canton. Enough to keep me going for a whole day.

Do you skip breakfast too?

I do. Breakfast may be the meal that is most often neglected or skipped, but it is actually the most beneficial. It aids in weight management and provide enough energy to fuel your body. It is important that you break the fast of not eating 12 hours straight, otherwise, it'll be hard for you to concentrate, focus and function throughout the day. I'm not an oatmemal person, hate it. Might try cereals and milk for breakfast tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Comments