About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Wedding Plans

my good friend JESSIE ANNE way back in wildsons years is getting married this feb25. she is to wed K'jhun. well, i wish them the best.

this leads me to think of my own wedding plans. i've had it for quite some time, yeah. whenever i'm off to work, or anytime that i get to spend my day alone, i always dream of this wonderful day when i and my prince charming will finally walk the aisle. i'm 25 and i should be thinking about these things. too bad... i don't have someone to share it with. or maybe i have. i'm just too denial about it. i want it to be simple. with my family and close friends around. i want him to wear tux. i want to design my own unique yet elegant gown. have my own entourage. i have not decided on the motif but i guess it'll be all white and red just like my blog.

in the end, i know it will not matter. be it a church wedding, garden wedding or as simple as civil wedding....i don't care. what matters to me is that i end up with the one i honestly love....because that's what life is all about! to love and to have someone love you back, without reservation.

Comments