About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content
DEAR GOD,

I pray that you cover Amy with Your protection against all harm . Somehow I feel guilty for what had happened to her. Lord, please hold us, guide us, lead us and walk beside us always.

Amen.

***********



inday is learning a lot of Tagalog already and she sound so funny when delivering them....like when you ask her to eat she'll say "HINDE AKO", which means AYOKO.

one night I asked her this question:

"kunyari may 2 kang lollipop...tapos may bata jan na nanghihingi, ibibigay mo ba un isa o hinde....."

"Hala daw....hain daw ita lollipop...." in tagalog "sige nga...nasan nga un lollipop..."

ang lokaloka...hinahanap ung lollipop...ayaw maniwala na kunwari nga lng, ay naku! nagtatampo na kase hinahanap un lollipop.....umiyak na at hanggang matapos ang gabi...hinahanap pa din un 2 lollipop

nung minsan magkatabi kami, i was shocked when she popped that same question to me....she said it in tryin-hard-Tagalog-with-waray-waray accent ...

"Kunyari may 2 kang lollipop...tapos may bata....tatagan mo ba un bata o hinde...."

edi syempre I said YES....and loka loka.. eto ang sagot...

"Hala daw.....i-hatag na....................kay ako sit nga bata..."
in tagalog "sige nga...ibigay mo na.............ako un bata na un eh..."

tawa kami ng tawa ni nanay...

Comments

Anonymous said…
malen, salamat sa panalangin mo! GUMANA!