About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content
A lot of good things happened the last few days...

and i'm so relieved to finally finish paying off my loan.
I'm glad to see Amy now, alive and kicking (and interneting again). I'm also glad that we're TRYING IT ON OUR OWN....now.

M.I., my new partner in business has just ordered some stuffs from here. and she's asking me to make some more para dalhin sa Baguio. oh yes, i am thrilled. it's like sort of a consignment thing daw. it's not much of a gamble and i feel that it's worth a try.

i'm looking forward to a brighter 2006!!

merry xmas and happy new year!!!! and speaking of christmas, have i mentioned that we have an exciting party on dec 6? costume party itu!! at ang theme ng ESCA YELLOW is Phantom of the Opera....we have to wear a ball gown and a mask - ala Cinderella Story. this is once in a lifetime event and i'm really looking forward to it....i just hope i could find a victorian gown, something that looks medieval and very 18th century....

Comments

Anonymous said…
M.I.? hmm... Middle Initial?