About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

NOKIA

You see them all the time. You meet them in the office. You bump

head to head with them all over. They can be real nice to you so

long as you can do them favors. Hate them. Worst is, others may have

branded you as such too.

Meet the USER FRIENDLY people.

They will bring you down to fungi-level and then beat you with

experience. They have mastered the art of sucking you until you die

of exhaustion. And at times when you're low bat, you'll no longer

feel their presence.

Grabeh this kind of people. BEWARE. Be very aware. Looks can be very deceiving.

SIGNS OF A TRUE-BLUE NOKIA

> they're Super nice to-the-Nth power BUT to SELECTED people only
> they're kinda lambing when asking for favors
> Mood swingers
> They will never stick with you through BAD TIMES
> When all else fails, they SINK!!
> they can manipulate you
> grabeng mag drama, mag self pity at mag cry-baby effect
> and they will never ever change!!!


I wont waste my time with you. Not now or ever. Not worth it.


PS

I don't hate you. I just despise your doings and I pray that somehow, maybe in GOd's time, you could change your ways, for good.

Comments

Anonymous said…
KOREK!