About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

bridesmaid, DSL, UNLI, CSAT etc.

wahahhaa. DEPENDOT-MODE ang tita nyo...dahil sa UNLI na yan..I just want to share a very very funny text I got from Orville...grabeng tawa ko d2. Here it goes:

Mrs: Kmusta po asawa ko?
DOC: Sori Ma'am! Mula ngaun kaw na magpapakain at magpapalligo sa kanya kase putol na kamay at paa nya!
Mrs: Di nga?!
DOC: hehe!JOKE LANG! Patay na sya! :D


*****

Grabeh the power of DSL. Video streaming kaya nung bday party ni Cassy. Live from Manila to JAPAN via d internet! Nainggit tuloy ako at gs2 ko magpa DSL. NOW.

*****


CSAT Committe - Level 2 Operations. I'll post pix soon. We had a free breakfast with some of our OMs and TCs. Imagine yourself rendering 15 hrs. of OT just to meet the deadline...ahhh...it's so stressful. But it's worth all the effort when you see the fruits of your labor.

****

Have you met a GERBER BABY BOY? Ahh...I know one and it's really always a joy seeing him around. He's very very nice and cuddly and so funny.

****

Finally,the long wait is over. My very first walk...as a BRIDESMAID is coming very soon. I am soo freaking excited....I gotta lose a lot of baby fats for real. Thank you Howelle.

****

Hi aimz, i am listening to your songs....nice one yung fruitloop version nung hanging on the wheels mo. Sosyal...10$ ang CD mo ha. Pero nothing beats EMBRACE pa din....all time fave. Siguro I listened to your song EMBACE all throughout the time I have interneted (anu daw!?)....except of course with the time I spent listening to HANGING ON THE WHEELS...which is in all fairness, nice one din.

****


Dear God,

SO take my life...I'm giving it all to you...whatever you want me to do..I'm gonna follow you...
My mind's made up...I'm gonna pay the COST...just to see salvation of the LOST....


****

So much for this. Look I am already sitting here for 2 hours....and there's no stopping now.

I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow len! bridesmaid you! excited na ko dyan!

mukhang uso ang magpaDSL ngayon ah! hmm...

talaga naman! paunlad ng paunlad ang buhay!

glory to glory to glory!!!

tuloy ang ligaya!