About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

I’m crushing you

Oh my God! I’m crushing you. Yes, you…Agent X44, Don Romantico, Totoy Bibbo, Hesus Resurrection, Rico Suave aka Vhong Navarro. Maybe, I could die a happier person with you. But then again, maybe not. But look, can you see yourself being friends with Agent X44? It’ll be even funnier than you could imagine, I bet.

And also you, Mark Bautista. I just think you’re very handsome…such a handsome crooner. You seem so nice and down-to-earth.

Jologs it is..pero grabe…you can’t help me….coz I can’t even help myself from CRUSHING them.

Warning: If you laugh about this, it means you’re CRUSHING them too.

Comments