About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

You know, you have a point!

She said, “maybe he just want to let you know that he’s doing great without you. Malay mo, bwelo lang. Stay put. Relax. May awa ang Diyos…”

Go figure it out. Hahaha

Things actually turned out SAYANG, just when i thought they’ll be ok. Haay! I missed every chanceS I HAD. Those times when I could feel your presence more. But I’m glad things are doing great for you. If you, by any chance, have a time, drop me a line here or text me again or better yet, call me again (I’m up 24/7). I shall be waiting.

See, I’m not chasing YOU.

N E V E R.

Comments