About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Wherever you are

I love to see the ocean's beauty and the moon that shines above. Alone in the sand lookin at the stars, wishing someday I would find true love. Wouldn't be nice to see the morning with the one you love the most. Wouldn't be nice to say goodnight to the one you hold so close to your heart, to your heart.

I love to sit in fields of green, looking deeply thru the sky. Watching birds as they flap by, hoping someday faith will bring me true love. Wouldn't be nice to hold someone so dear, near your heart. Wouldn't be nice to hear those words I love you, from the one that you love.

I love to see myself one day in the arms of someone who will share his life with me selflessly. Someday you will find your way to me . . .

The wind that blows the dove is the wind that blows my love. Hoping to find its way to you, wherever you are...

Comments