About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Don’t write me off just yet

It’s never been easy for me to find words to go along with the melody, but this time is actually something on my mind, so please forgive this few brief awkward lines. Since I met you again, my whole life has changed. I was living in the past but somehow you brought me back and I haven’t felt like this since faithful friends said relax. Though I know, based on my track record, I might not seem like the safest bet.

Sir, all I’m asking you is don’t write me off just yet.

For years I’ve been telling myself the same old story. That I’m happy living my life. But you’ve given me a reason to take another chance. Now I need you despite the fact that you doesn’t seem to care anymore. And though I know I’ve already blown my chances than anyone should ever get, all I’m asking you is don’t write me off just yet.

Don’t write me off just yet, Sir.

Comments