About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

To my dear MRR,

I never wanted anything for you other than to see you happy with the one person you truly love.Yah know that. Forgive me if I have been a part of your agony for a long time. Believe me, I will never tolerate and encourage things as such to happen. So rest your heart and mind for it will never happen even in our wildest dreams. You have my loyalty forever. Don’t worry, nothing will ever change between us. I will still and will always be your A’M. I don’t mind it at all. I believe you have your reasons for feeling them, although I think you have conjured up all kinds of absurd reasons and baseless fears. Hehehe. Learn to trust him my dear and not to lean SO MUCH on your own understanding. Give your 100% trust. It’s worth a try. If in the end he decided to break that trust, he will be guilty for the rest of his life and you will be more at peace with yourself because you have given all your best shot. Learn to stop using your past experiences as an excuse to keep yourself safe. The choice is yours my dear — either stay buried in the rubble of past hurt, rejection, and doubt or let it go. Live now and give the actual experiences of your life a chance to build a new idea of what love can be.

I love you from the bottom of my heart. And I am quite sure, he loves you too. Madly. Truly. Deeply. All the time that S and I have talked, that was all because of YOU. Nothing but for YOU. To make you happy. To make you feel how much he LOVES you.

I’m sure, we’ll laugh about this someday. Thank you for sharing your feelings and thoughts to me. That was so brave of you. Now that all’s out, I hope it will end all the fears in your heart. Love is not jealous. It’s kind and it keeps no record of wrongs.

I love you MRR-S. Nothing will ever change that.

~ from A’M

Comments