About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

Ellen Degeneres wants Charice Pempengco

Oh my God!!! My all time favorite TV host got wowed by Charice too!!! I love you Ellen!! You're always fun to watch. I miss watching your shows since I've stopped my cable TV subscription already.



And this is the performance that made it a big hit on youtube:



She's totally superb! Fantastic! Amazing! And she deserve all of these and more!!! Congrats Charice Pempengco! Looks like you're the next JOSEPHINE BANIG!! I just hope you really really make it big time. More power!

Comments

MISYEL said…
Oh I'm super proud being pinoy, this girl is so amazing. I can't stop watching her videos after seeing this entry. Lookin' forward to watch her at Ellen's show. :)
Ambo said…
galing talaga ng batang yan! Elibs ako sa talent nga kapamilya! hehehe. balitaan mo ako kung kelan siya lalabas sa show ha. pero nakita ko sa tv this month na yata. naks malagay ko nga to sa blog ko Proud Pinoy!

PS. Akala ko talaga Wordpress platform ito. Galing ah! Congrats Kapatid! Muah!
Marlene said…
Aba ang galing naman bumirit! Bilib na talaga ako sa pinoy talent.
Dami mo bahay ha, may blogger ka rin.
Lena said…
hello misyel, uu sobrang galing ng batang yan. Pinoy pride talaga! She makes me wanna sing...hheheh...as in yung bumibirit din..haha, LSS ako lage jan sa and i am telling you..hehehe....tenchu for coming ha..mwaaaaaaaaah
Lena said…
AMBO, naman. Yup post mo yan sa blog mo. truly pinay. sobrang proud ako sa kanya kahit di kami close. lol. tenchu!
Lena said…
TUKAYO, hehehe. kelangan eh..na inspire ako sa mga kinikita nyo sa mga balaytsina nyo. heheheh. kakareerin ko din ang posporo palito pito! yehey!!!!!!