About me

Follow me as a share my blabbings about Faith, Family, Career and Some Friends.

Report Abuse

Blog Archive

Labels

Follow Us

Like us on Facebook

By: TwitterButtons.com

recent posts

Skip to main content

90% Addicted to Blogging!

90%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

100% Free Dating at JustSayHi.com


I woke up very early this morning to do my favorite past time - of course, blogging - but I'm kinda lost for words to write. Geesh, I have probably blogged everything about my life here and nothing's left to tell. Since I'm out of topic, I decided that it's the best time to do my 2nd favorite thing, bloghopping! And so I did and found a topic for this post! I got this online quiz from the very talented MANAY THESSERIE

Oh my God! *shocked* I am 90% addicted to blogging! How in the world it happened? LOL. Honestly, I'm expecting a perfect 100% score. Blogging is my one and only addiction these days. Do you know that it is the first and last thing I think of? Most of my idle times are spent thinking about a blog topic. I wonder why some people aren't HOOKED to blogging as much as I am. You see, there's a lot more to it than by just telling people what was your day like, what you've eaten etc. You get to meet great people, you learn from them plus you also get a chance to earn while doing all that! This is the kind of thing I will never get tired of doing regardless of the many hours it take from my daily life.

I'm actually keeping 3 blogs to feed this addiction. Hahaha





Comments

Anonymous said…
oist bords dito rin may typo error sa outgoing link dun sa mynosebleed! pede na ba akong copy reader? hahaha!
Thess said…
kainis ano? ayaw magbigay ng perfect score? you deserve a 100%! ha ha ha!

lola lagyan mo rin entrecard itesh ;)
Lena said…
@manay thess!! hahaha...uu nga, ayaw ng 100 eh we deserve it naman...lol...yup lalagyan ko din to kase talagang may traffic yun entrcard netch??
Lena said…
BORDS!!! hahaha...salamat..nakalimutan ko to..yung kabila lang inedit ko. thank you sooo much...ok na sya. mwaaaaahh

tenchu tenchu!! uu proofreader, copy reader...whatever!
Thess said…
yes lagyan mo darleeeng!